By choosing to access this website, you are subject to the following terms and conditions of use.
The term “El Comentario Diario” hereinafter cited as “us” or “we” refers to the owner(s) of this website. The term “you” refers to the individual visitors of this website.
As a visitor of this site, you are bound by the following conditions of use:
• Content on this site is for information purposes only. It may be changed at any time without any sort of prior notice.
• Neither we nor any of our associates provide any promise as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or appropriateness of the information and additional material found or offered on this website for any specific purpose. You acknowledge that said information and materials may contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or resources on this site is exclusively at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. The responsibility lies in the individual visitor to ensure that any products, services or information described/endorsed through this website meet their specific need(s).
• This website contains material which is either owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, graphical and written content. Reproduction and/or modification is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which, unless otherwise noted, can be found on the lower portion of this site.
• All trademarks referenced in this site are property of their respective owners.
• Inappropriate use of this site may constitute legal action.
• This site contains hyperlinks to other sites. Some of these links many be used to either endorse a product or relay visitors to a site providing additional information. We cannot be held liable for the content or material contained within the hyperlinked sites.
• Disputes originating from this site must be handled exclusively by the parties involved. We will not intervene to moderate or resolve these disputes.