A New York kindergartner brought packets of herion to a day care center where he proceded to distribute them to fellow students. The child apparently mistaked the drug for candy; it had smiley faces stamped on it. In total, 6 children were taken to the hospital but later released. The boy, his sister, and another girl seemed to have ingested the drug.
The boy and his sister were both placed in protective custody although his parents insisted that neither did drugs. I myself don’t buy the parents’ story. I’m confident you just don’t find several heroin packets as you are “walking to school,” as the parents claimed. That’s just ridiculous. Lets see how they fare after the investigation.